SWTest Asia is a probe technology forum where attendees come to learn about recent developments in the industry and exchange ideas and solutions. For 2023, SWTest Asia 2023 will be a two day format.
Topics for the podium presentations for SWTest Asia 2023 include but are not limited to:
- Test-house and Foundry Probing Technical Challenges
- Advanced Memory and High Parallelism Architectures
- Automotive / AI Probing (Tri-Temp and high current)
- High Power & RF (6-150GHz)
- Bump, Micro-Bump & Copper Pillars, WLCSP Challenges and Solutions
- Large Array and Multi-site SoC / Logic / CIS Challenges and Solutions
- Parametric and Test Structure Challenges
- Productivity Improvements
- Improving Cost of Ownership and Cost of Test
- Probe Potpourri (anything goes)
One presenter for each accepted submission will receive a discounted registration rate.
Conference registration includes Thursday and Friday lunch, four refreshment breaks, two receptions, technical sessions, the EXPO, and the Sponsors’ Tech Showcase, as well as the electronic proceedings that are distributed at the Conference.
Abstract Submission Dates
Our preliminary schedule for the SWTest Asia 2023 Technical Program is as follows:
Abstract submission opens: Wednesday, June 28th, 2023
Abstract submission deadline: Friday, August 11th, 2023
Author selection notifications: Friday, September 1st, 2023
Author acceptance notifications: Friday, September 15th, 2023
Final podium presentation submission deadline: Friday, October 20th, 2023
Conference Dates: Thursday, November 2nd – Friday, November 3rd, 2023