SWTest Asia is a probe technology forum where attendees come to learn about recent developments in the industry and exchange ideas and solutions. For 2022, SWTest Asia 2022 will be a one and a half-day format.
Topics for the podium presentations for SWTest Asia 2022 include:
- Test-house and Foundry Probing Technical Challenges
- Advanced Memory and High Parallelism Architectures
- Automotive / AI Probing(Tri-Temp and high current)
- High Power & RF(3-77GHz)
- Bump, Micro-Bump & Copper Pillars,WLCSP Challenges and Solutions
- Large Array and Multi-site SoC / Logic / CIS Challenges and Solutions
- Parametric and Test Structure Challenges
- Productivity Improvements
- Improving Cost of Ownership and Cost of Test
- Probe Potpourri(anything goes)
One presenter for each accepted submission will receive a complimentary full conference registration.
Conference registration includes Friday lunch, four refreshment breaks, two receptions, technical sessions, the EXPO, and the Tech Showcase, as well as the electronic proceedings that are distributed at the Conference.
Abstract Submission Dates
Our preliminary schedule for the SWTest Asia 2022 Technical Program is as follows:
Abstract submission opens: Friday, July 1, 2022
Abstract submission deadline: Friday, August 19, 2022
Author acceptance notifications: Friday, August 26, 2022
Conference Dates: Thursday, October 27 – Friday, October 28, 2022
Podium Template available soon